Mittwoch, 17. Oktober 2007

It's been a long day at the ranch, I'm tired and, though I hear the typekeys-a-callin', I don't think I'll be up to much today.

I've had some nice feedback on the blog and it spurs me on to TRY and make an entry every day.
I won't but the will is there, if you follow my meaning.

It seems that all's set with the printing side, (thanks Ads) and I should soon have an avatar for my blog page.
One of my buddies is an artistic designer by trade and I've set him on the case. I'm quite excited to see what he comes up with. I hope I like it, it'd be a blow to our friendship if I say, "Thank bit no thanks... mate."
(Not that I would but I thought I'd put it out there as a bit of food for thought... and because I'm wibbling now.)

My eyes are heavy and my bed is calling, lights out London.
Reg :-)

Keine Kommentare: