Freitag, 16. November 2007

I've been thinking about starting the sequel to 'Division'.
I already have a basic storyline down and have started doing research about the SS prisoners in the Gulag system, the Tree of Life and the Nephilim.

The story moves on with Von Struck and his men being taken prisoner and sent to a Gulag in the Kolyma region of Russia.
Well that's about as much as I want to give out but it should be good and it'll be written far quicker than the first book.
When I started 'Division' I had literally a start and an end, but the middle was a plate full of idea-spaghetti. At least the second book has a plan right from the start.

Anyway, now you know. I'll give it a couple of days and then, when my Mam and Dad have gone, I'll do it; what the hell, eh?

Tara.
Reg :-)

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

mmmmmm... sounds interesting..... I'll keep my eye out for this if it gets released. Good Luck!!