Sonntag, 2. Dezember 2007

Dixie, my mate, gave me an interesting book this morning.
It's called Operation Vampyr and it's set on the Eastern Front. The book deals with vampires fighting for the Third Reich...
"Mmmmm, sounds familiar" I hear you say.
Well, it was a shock to me when I read about it, I can tell you.
My original title for 'Division' was "SS Division Vampyr". So imagine my utter horror when, whilst browsing through the pages of Amazon, I stumble upon this book. Especially because I'd just finished what I thought was a book with a very novel, (pardon the pun) idea; bloodsuckers working for the Nazis.
So I scrabbled around and, (funnily enough) it was Dixie who came up with the idea for the 'Division' title.

Anyway, I'll let you know how it reads and what the plot involves.
Tara.
Reg.

Keine Kommentare: