Montag, 16. Februar 2009

So I'm back.
No news though.
I had a great week with my family, which was spoilt only by their departure.
I spent far too much money and drank an inordinate amount of booze which I'm sure I'll pay the price for later on in life, but all in all we had a very nice time.

I still haven't heard anything from the publisher I sent my manuscript to. It was sent on the eleventh of december so an answer should be forthcoming in the near future... I hope.
Well, patience is a virtue not often practised, right kids?
Right Reg.

I'll get back to my short story tonight as well. I haven't touched it for a week and the idea I had has somewhat lost its shine.
I might scrap it and start again.
Not sure yet.

Ah well, that's it for now.
Reg :-)

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Well i'm pleased you had a good time with the family. It's always hard to let the family go especially when they live a distance away.
Publishers....how about a gentle polite email asking if they have come to a decision.
Just seen your new photo on the web site..........ew scary at first look. probably because I wasn't expecting it. more used to the cartoon version :-)
I'm considering carrying on with my new young adults story. It's a sort of follow on to my trilogy. Once I get started I'll be ok. its that first milestone though.