Sonntag, 5. April 2009

Sunday already.
Where do the weekends go, I ask myself?
Yesterday was a big day at the Fire Brigade. It was the handover of their new Fire Engine and it went down swimmingly well.
It started at 1430 hrs. and as of 1800 hrs. it was free beer all round.
I worked a bit behind the bar and helped out in general, (mainly because there was a small radio behind the counter and I could listen to the footy scores as they came in).
All in all it was a great day/night.
And, well, that's about it actually.
I haven't managed any writing and the only creative output I achieved was laying the brickwork for the wood patio I'm building next week.
So, on that happy note I'll bid you a fond fondue.
Fondue.
Reg :-)

1 Kommentar:

Annie Wicking hat gesagt…

I hope you have some good news about your writing, Reg.

best wishes,
Annie