Montag, 14. September 2009

Monday morning and the weekend starts here, Yippee !!!
(Fail).
After a whole weekend of night shift, I fell I could sleep for a year, at least.

I've had an idea for the problems I had in finding, (free) Latin translations for longer phrases and names.
A local German band have started to use English lyrics and their singer is a Latin teacher. Result!
I have offered my services, as a native speaker of the Queen's diction to check their material, maybe change a few things, blah blah blah, and in return their singer can translate a couple of phrases and the like for me, into Latin.
Sorted.
Actually, I haven't asked them yet about the Latin translation, but I reckon quid pro quo is a fair proposition and it's not like I'm asking them to translate the Bhagavad-Gita, is it?
No Reg, it isn't.

I think I'll go to bed now.
Good night/morning.
Reg

1 Kommentar:

tee hat gesagt…

So good morning then.
Sounds like you've got the latin sorted. I was obliged to learn latin in the convent I was educated in. However I can only do odd phrases now, even so I still struggle a bit.
Good luck.